ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy refurbish and spray price?

Rs200
300! we acid dip full repair unlike most places high build prime and powder coat in any colour and combo, 40 pound a wheel

172 + 1.2
I'm confused, £40x4 is not equal to £300!

Hes saying 300 is alot, compared to the £40 a wheel they charge

Ive refurbished loads of wheels for between £100 and £200 depending on what the owners after and the condition, but im in Edinburgh so bit of a trek!!

172 sport
Guy round my way who is very reputable is doing a offer at moment 4 wheels refurbed and painted in colour of your choice £100 for august usually about 150 I think 300 seems a lot

RX7 FD
Got some with Lepsons in Kent £65+vat per wheel for full acid strip refurb. Really good reputation, looking forward to getting them back.

DCI100
I'd do them for 40 pound a wheel there's a set I done just the week before with pictures up up if you want to see. Although I don't powder coat them.
I'm in Northamptonshire I can post back to for an additional 30 pound if needed :)