ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel refurbishment

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+

Is there is anyone in North Wales or the North West that will refurb my alloys (kerbed by spouse)?

172 cup TT

FRED! are you mad!!! - he paints them with nail varnish in his bedroom :)..

Naa Joke - .. Defo fred2001dynamic.. highly recommended - top bloke :)

Lionel Richie

cup wheels for example are £32.50 each (without tyres) or £40 each (with tyre removal/refit + balance + new valves)

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Bezza4 on 09 May 2005

Thats not too bad, where about are you? Im from Droitwich near Worcester
Solihull, my best mate lives in Droitwich!!! (near webbs of wychbold)

DC5

I may be in contact with you soon about wheels then. Does your mate drive a clio in Droitwich? Il have to try and spot him!

Bezza4 - when are you looking to get your wheels done as Im in Holt Heath and have asked Fred for some prices...

mitch

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by mitch on 09 May 2005

Bezza4 - when are you looking to get your wheels done as Im in Holt Heath and have asked Fred for some prices...

mitch
I was just queryin realy, but I have got 2 wheels that could do with getin done. So suppose if I am serious about getin them done I will get them done in the near future.

Fred gave a some prices above, seems fairly reasonable, but then I have nothin to compare it to

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by willis on 10 May 2005

fred is doing my cup wheels at the mo top bloke

i work in droitwich bezza is yours a 52 plate
Yeah, got BEZ on the number plate. I see the odd 172 cup about, what does your number plate end in? Il keep an eye out!