ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheel - Renault

Cleaned my cup for the first time the other day and noticed a 2 inch mark / dent on the edge of the drivers side alloy. I took my car to a local renault garage and he was 99% sure it happend when the car came off the lorry. Im now trying to get in touch with the renault garage i purchased the vechicle from. What are my chances of a good outcome, i know it wasnt me, there are no scuffs on the tyres at all and the chap from another renault said it was something metal the caused it. Will i get anywhere?

Dunno, i took my car inot my local garage to be serviced and MOTed and they kerbed the alloy (2 weeks after i brought em btw), denied all knoledge of it. IF the garage has denied all knoledge of it then there isnt anything you can do, cus they will say uve driven it it was probabily you. Its one of those situations where depends on how helpful they are at the garage you got it from.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

if youve had the car for a while and didnt notice it when you picked it up then its going to be hard to prove to the garage that you didnt do it.a lesson for everybody here,take a good look around your car before taking delivery of it.