ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys

Hi,

I have just bought a 1.2 16v 2003 Clio Expression, and have a set of aloys from my previous car. The are 17" 205, will they fit on my car??

The car is black, do you think the alloys would look better if they were chrome, as they are now, or I can get the powder coated black for free, which do you think would look better?

Thanks for your help

Jon

Havn't got any pictures at the moment but I will post them up 2mro, they are 4 stud yeah, were on my 2003 1.2 8v fiat punto, do you think they would fit?

Thanks

Jon

Hi,

How do you post pictures on here?

Which colour aswell, Black or leave as they are with a bit of tidying up??

Jon

1.6 focus zetec....
Ahh they wont fit unless you got wobbly bolts which i believe are a bit dangerous... dick's just refreshed my memory of trying to sell some clio alloys to a mate with a punto and them being 4x98...

Kiza

Yeah, I had ther wobbly wheel nuts to make them fit on my punto, so surely to fit them onto another car i can just use normal nuts. They are 17" Wolfrace Kendo alloys. Anybody have then fitted?

1.6 focus zetec....
They come in different fitment....made for the car....if youve got a tape emasure, measure the gap between each bolt!! If its 100 then they'll fit!!

Kiza