ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy's

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Hello

My alloy's on my car are scratched. Do you reckon i should get them repaird or buy some new one's. I wanna keep the car pretty standard as insurance kills me.
If get a referb, does anyone know anywhere in north west near wigan.

Cheers

Punto/Clio GTT
get them refurbed if youre keeping it standard, maybe have a colour change to compliment the car better. what colours your car?

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Lol. Not sure of the name but its the Dark Blue clolour. I realy like the colour of the grey 182 wheels. but not sure if they woudl match up good.

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
I have thought of that, It will take a while tho wont it. PLus what are the chances of gettting a good match on paint with the centre cap's also will the look good at last.

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Thats a good point. I dont have a pic sorry mate. I am in work. all i know is its silver. Car looks crap when alloys are scratched, but dont wanna be £200 on getting my wheels done.