ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpina Wheels

Meg 250/E36 Touring
The Turbine style Alpina rims look great, not sure on the triple five spoke things though!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Alpina have done nothing new with there wheels or silly side stripes since the early 90's.

Very poor show tbh.

similar to the alpina's...ish
http://www.g-power.de/769.html?&L=1
E86_side_720_03.jpg

check out the x5 at the top of that page the stuff that makes kids cry

A Euro'd one...
If you have deep pockets then how about a set of BBS RS GT's...

2.jpg

1.jpg

or Works VS's?

Bild_004_%28Small%29.jpg

Bild_008_%28Small%29.jpg

Bild_005_%28Small%29.jpg

or if you want to be stick to the OEM+ route then M6 alloys...

869385126_dec2995148.jpg

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
There's a Hartge 1 series (not sure what kind) down the road from me, looks pretty much exactly the same as a normal 1 series but obviously with different badges. Do they only do engine tuning?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No, they do cosmetic stuff too!! LOVE HARGE stuff! Esp the interior trim/ Badges.

Turbos.
Alpinas are just too common, so many rotten E36s have fake ones. CSLs wheels are only common on BMW forums, not in real life! ;)

Only once i've seen CSLs on a non-CSL, and even then it was a white M3 with all the CSL bits.

Turbos.
BTW are saying CSLs or Alpinas are £2k? You can get second hand CSLs with tyres for about £1k... in fact there is a Z4 owner selling them on the CSL forum.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
would these fit? im guessing not, but always loved the spiders..

105e_1_sbl.jpg

Tyres: Front 245/35/19 & Rear 275/30/19 Economy Performance (ZR Speed Rated)

Alloy Width: Front 8.5 & Rear: 9.5

PCD: 120
Offset: 20
Studs: 5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the ones on that first z4 are fuckin discusting lol im not that blunt most of the time