ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine 9885r Headunit

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
Has anybody fitted one of these to their car? I ordered mine yesterday with the bluetooth unit and wondered if fitting the bluetooth unit is a problem?

Also any pics of the headunit fitted would be great

Thanks

BMW M135i
The bluetooth isn't supposed to work that well other than that haven't heard anything about them tbh, being alpine i'm sure you won't have a problem though.

is the blueooth part of the unit or a separate adaptor youve bought?if its separate you have to change some settings on the unit

Mk2 172
Yes it works fine. we fit them and sell them where i work. pm me if you want my work number if you have any probs. the only thing i will say when programming the phone kit is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS because its kind of confusing for the first time. if your phone has bluetooth 2.0 instead of 1.2 it will not allow you to send over your contacts to the bluetooth kits phonebook!!!! a real pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
i have an lg chocolate so think its bluetooth 1.2 but the phones pretty crap so i might be changin it soon anyway. Thanks for letting me know tho

RB 182
Got problems with my brothers bluetooth unit on his Alpine 9887, it connects then just disconnects straight away.

RB 182
Tried it on my SE K800 and my brothers SE W800, they both do the same thing. Nearly all the system is setup so it's annoying that it doesn't work.

you have to turn the mute onto external then there is another setting to change it for the pairing,cant remember which...

I can get the phone to connect to the bluetooth module and have manged to make a call with it but it only stays connected for a couple of seconds then disconnects, it then reconnects again as it knows it's within range and then it continually does this. The power is fine, as far as I'm aware as I have my iPod connected to the bluetooth module and it plays fine.