ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine cd changer wrong connectors

I need some help when I bought my 182 I had a cd changer installed, but have now bought a new sony headunit. so I went to attach the changer to the headunit but it's the wrong conectorso I bought a new lead to go from the changer to the headunit and by dam the back of the changer doesnt seem to have the circular connection, it appears to have a cage with a square block. Anyone know if I was to remove this cage thing that there will be the right circlular connector in need fot the cable.
Sorry for the long winded explanation
:banghead:

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Nope, had to buy a sony changer when I bought mine and you'll need a connector which'll cost around £80 to connect to your steering wheel remote.

Polo + Micra
don't listen to the monkies in halfords

even if it did have the same connector probably still would be compatable sorry

originaly bought an alpine headunit but the remotes wouldnt work so they installed a sony and it worked 1st time using alpine connectors cos it took them ages to take the dash apart is there a round connector behing the cage thing on the apline changer then