ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alpine cde-103bt

Clio Sport 1.2 16v
hey people, just wondered if anyone knows much about this unit or has it?
I got it yesterday and was told by the man in the shop it has 3rca preouts, though looking on the alpine site it says 2. But when you look at the wiring diagram it labels up the top preouts for the front, then the 2 below it either for the sub or rear and it kinda hints that you can use 1 of them for the sub and 1 for the rear speakers. In which case it would make them mono instead of stereo?
So i was wondering if anyone else has connected 3 rca leads to this headunit??

(my setup is.... i have 2 800w amps, 1 is split and runs the f+r speakers and the other runs 2 subs, so i need 3 rca preouts)

vaux cavalier
You've answered your own question mate....

You have either;
Front & Rear Pre-Outs
Front & Sub Pre-Outs

The Sub/Rear Pre-Out is switchable between the two via the Head Units menus....

There is no way to maintain all features that 3 Pre-Outs would give you, its a case of either or I'm afraid....

Maintain the ability to fade front to rear or vica versa & lose the Head Units Sub level control....Maintain the Head Units Sub level control & lose the ability to fade front to rear....