ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine system

Im buying an Alpine system was £1k reduced to £650, just wondering if i order it off the site, is there anywhere good in hertfordshire that could fit it for me?

Cheers,

Ross

Where in Herts mate? there is a place in Bishop Stortford. My mate use to work there but has since started to do installs on the private. Not gone for the F1 range have you cos thats what i want.

Rob

Clio 1.8 16v

Alpine are prob one of best makers of ICE, and for that money its a margain. Shame the subs let the package down a bit. Can you upgrade them?

Quote: Originally posted by 4836 on 26 August 2005
Alpine are prob one of best makers of ICE, and for that money its a margain. Shame the subs let the package down a bit. Can you upgrade them?

incorrect

they make very good head units, and their amps are above average, however their speakers are pretty poor, even in their demo cars, the SQ is pretty poor :eek:

herts car audio in hitchin are pretty good.
fitted my bluetooth hands free kit and managed to take apart my mates ibiza dashboard to recover a credit card that had slipped behind it!!