ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative to Clio V6 255

Clio V6 255BHP
I was on my break from work and found a replacement for my V6
DSC02382.JPG

here are some more pics - sorry bout the quality its from my phone

http://www.esventure.co.uk/public_folder/bugattiveyron/

RB 182 Cup
cracking photo's, sure someone posted about this before though.

Picture 6 - Is that the exhaust manifolds?

Clio V6 255BHP
just seen that link - it is an amazing car. the dealership I took photos from is the one in Green park - Jack Barclay.

seeing it on TV is on thing but in real life. it is truely amazing!

A couple actually walked into the dealership enquiring about the car! all the salesmen/saleswomen greeted them by name....

VRS
how many of these have been produced and how many are in the uk? i take it there aint many seeing as vw are making them at a loss? i never thought they would even make it to showrooms! i just presumed they all would have been snatched up?

soz lots of questions lol

I've just part ex'd my Clio 172 Mk1 for a Bugatti Veyron + £2k. Cracking deal. Clio seems faster though...:rasp:

1996 Valver
makavelli said:
how many of these have been produced and how many are in the uk? i take it there aint many seeing as vw are making them at a loss? i never thought they would even make it to showrooms! i just presumed they all would have been snatched up?

soz lots of questions lol

Think 200 are being made, not sure where they are distributed though. With all the R&D cost's, it costs VW £5million to make each car!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
That was amzing about what they said on Top Gear that if a McLaren F1 was to set of too 200mph the Veyron could catch up with it from stationery.

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
LOOOONY said:
just seen that link - it is an amazing car. the dealership I took photos from is the one in Green park - Jack Barclay.

seeing it on TV is on thing but in real life. it is truely amazing!

A couple actually walked into the dealership enquiring about the car! all the salesmen/saleswomen greeted them by name....

Was the name Ievers?