ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternatives to Windows mail

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
outlook is better than live mail IMO. just a pitty you cant hook up hot mail account to it that has been set up since about june last year.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Gmail's been great for me, 2 years with absolutely no problems.

Used to be invite only so if you want one just drop me a PM with your addy.

You wont be able to use your current addy with it though.

A well built VW
I don't even know what windows mail is?

It comes with Windows Vista and so far itas been nothing but trouble

Emials stuck you can't delete eventually fix that and now 3 days ive been trying and it keeps telling me "your pop3 server has not responded in 60 seconds would you like to blah blah blah" tried removing account reinstalling them etc but still no luck such a fuvkin pain

Mitsubishi Colt
Thunderbird with a GMail account.

Add to that the Lightning plugin for Calendar support and a sync provider for Google Calendar and you're laughing.

Mail and calendar available everywhere, not to mention very easy relocation of mail/calendar data to a different hard drive and the ability to reinstall OS without having to backup mail data (other than Thunderbird's config folder).

Sorted!