ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alternator belt part number?

RenaultSport clio 172 Cup
Hi there, I recently had my alternator adjuster replaced and then a new alternator belt as things were squeaking there. Since then squeaking has started up again so I have now found out that the alternator belt that the garage put on was too long, and they had tightened the adjuster too tight.
The new garge I went to have said that because they put the wrong belt on and tightened it up too tight to adjust for this, the adjuster has broken.

Basically I need to know the part number for an alternator belt so I can cross reference it with the one these muppets supplied me with so I can go back to them and say that you have supplied me with wrong part etc.

Renault parts is closed and I would really like to know the part number for Clio sport, 172 CUP. Does anyone know the alternator belt part number?

Please if anyone knows it would really help.

RenaultSport clio 172 Cup
Cheers mate, really appreciate that. Going to speak to these guys today to see if they will replace the adjuster which the incorrect alternator belt has broken! Would rather they didn't touch it again to be honest but why should I have to pay for a new adjuster again!!!