ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I doing the right thing!

Well that was fun........ not! The chap started off by saying it was his sons who now has passed away, he wasn’t very keen for a test drive. It was in the middle of a unit full of cars so no way he could of got it out even tho he knew I was coming today! I struggled to even look around the car it was packed in the tightly! Dont get me wrong the car looks lovely for its age it’s not standard as it says it is. it has a different Suspension set up and the interior is a bit worn. It’s due a mot at the end of next month which isn’t included in the sale. Asked the chap if he was willing to move on the price and his reply was “not a penny, this is really worth £6500 so at £5000 your getting a steal.” As I left he shouted at the door “ok I will knock £150 off.” Bit gutted but looks like the Rb will stay with me for now! Cheers for all the advice tho :up:
That's a shame! He sounds like a complete twonk!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
So what's planned for the RB now then? :wink:
Well.... I’ve just read through @Phase1sr ph1 thread.... s**t me that was an amazing read! What a car! It has given me a lot of ideas with what I want to do with the RB which I will be keeping and just keep playing with and tarting up more! But if the right car did come up for sale who knows! I’m in no rush and still love the 182 so we shall see!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
What a plank of a dealer. Never mind least you had a nosey at it! Lol!
Yea like my mrs said at least I went and looked and got the idea out of my head! Shame really because it was a nice looking car just the chap selling it was a plank!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well.... I’ve just read through @Phase1sr ph1 thread.... s**t me that was an amazing read! What a car! It has given me a lot of ideas with what I want to do with the RB which I will be keeping and just keep playing with and tarting up more! But if the right car did come up for sale who knows! I’m in no rush and still love the 182 so we shall see!
Hi. :blush: