ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am i sad lol

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Just bought some new products and well am kinda excited to clean my car. Lol ma lass thinks am sad? anyone else get like this aha.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
No way, i was hoping for a sunny/dry day so i could give mine a good clean and use my new tyre shine hahaha!

S

Ste King 182

Just bought some new products and well am kinda excited to clean my car. Lol ma lass thinks am sad? anyone else get like this aha.
haha same here mate, my lass thinks im sad for going on hear for a bit every odd night lol !!!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
yep I get called sad about cleaning our cars properly.......we have an agreement if I keep the cars clean then I never have to clean the toliet.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Aha least am not the only one. Av got plenty to try; wax, glaze, quick detailer, drying towel, polishing pad, applicators, glass polish, and fast glass lol she'll be crying for me to do hers once shes seen mine :)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
yep I get called sad about cleaning our cars properly.......we have an agreement if I keep the cars clean then I never have to clean the toliet.

Itl take more than a car for ma lass to aggree to that lol :p

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I get called sad for cleaning my car but i take the seats out and everything :eek:

Clio Sport 172
im fed up of cleaning cars i do it all day :( and then at the end of the day dont realy wann clean mine

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
dedication rite there lol !!

Yess this is now my excuse, if she ever thinks am going to far am gonna pop this one out the bag.

The advantage of having a lift helps :rasp:

I can never get them damn crumbs down the edge of the seat with the hoover so seats out makes it easier ;)

Il be doing it again when it warmer.. Carpets out too :cool:

BMW E82 M Sport
My girlfriend called me sad the other day for saying im going to spend a few hours cleaning my car at the weekend

It's like Christmas tbh. I don't really get the "Christmas excitement OMGZZ" feeling on the 25th any more, but I definitely get a certain buzz from having packages arrive!

200 Gordini
It's like Christmas tbh. I don't really get the "Christmas excitement OMGZZ" feeling on the 25th any more, but I definitely get a certain buzz from having packages arrive!

I got some bits for christmas.. I was double excited!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The advantage of having a lift helps :rasp:

I can never get them damn crumbs down the edge of the seat with the hoover so seats out makes it easier ;)

Il be doing it again when it warmer.. Carpets out too :cool:

From one extreme to the other eh lad?

Didn't even bother to wash the other thing for FCS!

STEALTH RAIDER
I remember when i was buzzing about buying a sonus green ultra fine clay bar when they first came out. Had half day off work, rushed home and washed my bonnet. Was unwrapping the film off it and it fell onto the kerb! Went to grab it and i lost my balance for a split second which pushed it a little futher down the grid!!!! I got up horrified and really wanted to cry after all the giddyness id been through waiting for it. My girlfriend was stood behind me laughing saying "its only a bit of clay, you can buy that stuff from asda in pots" :banghead:

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I remember when i was buzzing about buying a sonus green ultra fine clay bar when they first came out. Had half day off work, rushed home and washed my bonnet. Was unwrapping the film off it and it fell onto the kerb! Went to grab it and i lost my balance for a split second which pushed it a little futher down the grid!!!! I got up horrified and really wanted to cry after all the giddyness id been through waiting for it. My girlfriend was stood behind me laughing saying "its only a bit of clay, you can buy that stuff from asda in pots" :banghead:

Classic made me smile. Like a little kid dropping his ice cream lol

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Well am gutted nothing came, so itl have to be next weekend :( polishedbliss have let me down.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
From one extreme to the other eh lad?

Didn't even bother to wash the other thing for FCS!

That was the bargin bus, it wasnt ment to be clean! When it was clean it didnt look right :dapprove: You forced me to do it :(

Bumder With A Buffer

Namely gallys sausage up your exhaust pipe

;)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I personally think companys like CYC and PB know this feeling so they fill the box with polystyrene, makes it much more exciting digging for your goods lol :)

Clio 182 + Recaros
Ditto, then I get "can you clean my car it really needs a clean " :S

Last edited:
  Milltek'd clio 182
lol i love cleaning my car, i find it calming and relaxing, and then when its done your stand back and give it a smirk, then you say... "yeah mannnn now thats the bolluxxx", my missus reckons im sad, from time to time i think its jealousy because i spend more time on the car than on her :). but i only wash it once a week, not everyday, so cant be that bad can it ..... lol