ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am i welcome????

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
no its for all clios. some people havent even got clios lol. welcome bye the way

Of course your welcome tara, you've got what is reffered to as a valver (clio 1.8 16v) I used to have one.

You got any pics of it ?

T

tara_nta

yeah, but dunno how to post pics on here. ive got a photo bucket account tho

Octavia VRS

1.8 16v Mk1 Ph1 + S14a
Photobucket should provide you with a URL or IMG link to cut and paste so you can show images on here.

I've just joined with a Mk1 1.8 16v as well a couple days ago... so I know you'll be welcome :)

Matthew

T

tara_nta

cool thanks mate, will try get sum pics now, sumfin like tara's red valver............:)

T

tara_nta

im from braintree essex, the pics of my car are in CLIO MEDIA SECTION, let me know what ya think, thanks :)

1.8 16v Mk1 Ph1 + S14a
I actually quite like the lights as they almost match, I don't normally, I think its the bonnet that swings it and helps blend them in.

Anyway... can you get projector front lights like that with a more OEM style lens for the Mk1 (i.e. not clear but with that spanish glass kinda look).

I ask because I want to replace my front lights as the ones on my car are getting on a bit at k-reg, and if they can have projectors and not look chavvy by being obscurred I will be happy. (I'm not keen on the angle eye look just the projectors).

Matthew

welcome to CS and enjoy .......

amazing how many ppl are welcoming you as compared to the other two newbies ...... lol

1.8 16v Mk1 Ph1 + S14a
Getting married in May so not interested, and don't need to pick up ladies on line anyway :rolleyes:

Always the same on car forums though, ladies get hounded at first, then either get scared off, or settle in nicely.

Just bear with it tara, will work out well :)

Matthew

F82 M4
a nice standard valver dropped looks much nicer than 172/182's n e way :D

Stands out more n e way! Get yourself in the local meetings so we can view this monster :p