ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am moving to F7R 2.0 power

clio williams, Ph1 172

Na you didnt drive like that all the time. You either drive flat out or like a granny ;) lol.

Ive approached the idea of a F7R bottom end with caution as Ive heard from people like Chris H that the F7P is a better unit for tuning. But Ive yet to see or hear of an F7P 1.8 in a Clio that will either make more power or accelerate as well as an F7R 2.0. I will be putting this to the test myself and hanging on the 1.8 bottom end if its practical to do so - I know I will always be able to sell the F7R bottom end without trouble. However, I suspect Ill be more than happy with the F7R and will comment on it fully when its all been put together. Bear in mind that its only the Williams bottom end Im using - the rest is Clio 16V spec (with a little work done to it).

Yeah, not a lot in it in 0-60, especially as with the 2.0 you have to take 3rd to make 60 - but the F7R must have some serious extra pull elsewhere to get the Mk1 Clios it powers well into the 14s on 1/4 mile.

clio 20v

f7r is the way to go definately low 6s to 60 from mine even with a change to third dunno bout you but im certainly impressed

adi

Yup - Renatec. Im having the bottom end delivered straight there rather than having to hump it from my house to Bristol. Its still a fairly major job, so I want to make sure I go for quality rather than price.