ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazing car control !!!!!!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING HELL !

That last corner on the 2nd clip is AWESOME ! Anybody seen the clip in a Jackie Chan film called Who Am I? where there is a woman driving an Evo ? Well, that clip wouldnt be out of place in that film !

Truly truly amazing control of that car !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i cant wait to see this guy really mix things up in WRC!.....gonna be awesome judging by that!

--chris

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

sorry to go slightly off topic but did anyone see the BMW ads that were internet only? i think guy riche directed them and one even featured madona, that had a corner where the driving handbraked it and then kinda thew the wheel into oposite lock and just let go althogether, the car came round perfectly. then it stops about an inch from the curb outside a club or something, dunno if its camera trickery but it looked awsome.

amazing!!

I actually thought the first clip was a bit better tbh. the way he locked up front brakes, and then handbrake and then someoversteer while scrubbing off sh*tloads of speed. incredible!!!

Excellent vids, I saw him at a rally here last year and he is a really nice guy aswell and enjoys mixing with the fans betwenn stages..

Vai Gigi = Go Gigi!!!

Rob

^^^ He is in WRC this year, but not every rally, Mitsu are doing a car share thing on the second car so sometimes it is Galli sometimes it is Sola I think..

Yes I agree that Loeb and Solberg are the men to beat again this season, however in that particular vid there was some excellent driving by Gigi..

Rob

Sorry, but getting the arse end out around a corner is something most people could learn to do given enough time and practise. Yes, it looks impressive in those 2 vids, but slow speed hand break turns are nothing compared to doing 100mph+ speeds down narrow dirt/ gravel tracks with huge drops down one side and twisty undulating track conitions is a lot more impressive, something the top drivers in the WRC do every other week.

Quote: Originally posted by Max172cup on 12 April 2005

Sorry, but getting the arse end out around a corner is something most people could learn to do given enough time and practise. Yes, it looks impressive in those 2 vids, but slow speed hand break turns are nothing compared to doing 100mph+ speeds down narrow dirt/ gravel tracks with huge drops down one side and twisty undulating track conitions is a lot more impressive, something the top drivers in the WRC do every other week.
Guess you can do that eh ?

awesome.

Having seen WRC a few times on narrow gravel track I can confirm that these guys are a bit good at driving

scandinavian flick anyone

Quote: Originally posted by jonathon555 on 12 April 2005

Guess you can do that eh ?
lol, good call, dya think he knows that the driver in the vids is in the wrc at the mo?

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 12 April 2005

lol i thought that too! awesome vid

Galli is very talented, Not the run of the mill type of driver. 999 out of 1000 otherdrivers would have crashed the car on the last corner in vid 6 from the impossible position the car was in.

agreed, most rally drivers do that all the time, i dont see how everone is saying thats amazing etc, and yeh defo the 6th vid is just a fluke, 9/10 landing like that would f**k the car too much to continue at a decent pace.

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 12 April 2005

agreed, most rally drivers do that all the time, i dont see how everone is saying thats amazing etc, and yeh defo the 6th vid is just a fluke, 9/10 landing like that would f**k the car too much to continue at a decent pace.
And whats your name then m8? Juha Carlos Mcrae?