This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Does anybody know of any good seat covers on the market today, or if cliosport has there own, my seats seats are taking a battering to and from work everyday!!
ITS SO HARD to find any good covers on the market today! I mean I think it would be easier to buy a complete new seat rather than finding some covers, I did look at the ones in agros/ebay buy they really arnt up my street!!
Ive got town and country ones ,heavy duty and airbag friendly, held on under the seat and round the back of seat with velcro straps ,they dont move a bit, ive tried snap on and action sport ones as well,i got them from a company called stanley harriss in glasgow.