ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AmD BTCC Golf build

A good rebuild and read!

http://www.amdessex.com/btcc.blog.cfm

DSC00108800x600.jpg

DSC04506800x600.jpg

DSC04610800x600.jpg

DSC04612800x600.jpg

lovely stuff, saw their intentions on crash.net a while ago, hope the thing doesnt get binned though.

cant wait for btcc this year :)

Nimbus 197
thanks for sharing that! I love a good build blog. looking forward to seeing it in action!

DB.

BMW 440i
This is also over on Detailingworld, few more pics there aswell i think (Couple of jokey ones)

Looks great!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
looks mint finished. can't wait to see this next week - btcc's back easter sunday :)

Schma Schme 1.6l
this will be a awesome car, runnin the s2000 regs 2 years before its manditory will give them a lot of good development time. on circuit this season it'll just be practice/test time as the current reg's cars are better without doubt.

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
this will be a awesome car, runnin the s2000 regs 2 years before its manditory will give them a lot of good development time

Eh? IIRC SEAT ran their S2000 Toledo in 2004 in the BTCC

NGTC comes in properly next year, and S2000 is being phased out.

I don't think any team in the BTCC is running to full S2000 regs.

Even the different BMW's are running different rear suspension and gearboxes to that of the homologated S2000 car.