ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amigo Glaze. Tried and Tested with pics

Chocolate Bar™
always sceptical of these 'latest must have polishes' but gave this one a try off alex at serious performance, and must say im mightily impressed with it. never got chance to harass rich last night about polishes and crap, so thought id just post up lol.

for anyone that cares: i washed it, then clayed using stuff of carwashnwax, and then used zymol cleaner wax, amigo glaze, auto glym sealant, then 1 coat of p21. and its by far the shiniest ive had the car, which is almost entirely due to the amigo coat.

couple of camera phone pics:

27072006.gif

27072006003.gif

27072006001.gif

then 1 professional quality photo off rich, which hes somehow managed to mask the swirl marks :D

IMG_3444.jpg

all in all, very impressed and will be ordering some again when this runs out. now wheres my free sample off alex ;)

106 GTi
Your car looked great last night. I am going to grab some of the Glaze next time I order from Alex.

Formally Alex C
Chaps... I'm waiting on new stock early this coming week... If I had samples at present I'd happily send them out..... I'll see if theres a spare bottle by the end of next week :)

Middo - Glad you like the Amigo. It's beginning to fly out the door now a few have tried it and been happy with it... Great pics and thanks for sharing your opinions.

Cheers.

Chocolate Bar™
Serious Performance said:
Chaps... I'm waiting on new stock early this coming week... If I had samples at present I'd happily send them out..... I'll see if theres a spare bottle by the end of next week :)

Middo - Glad you like the Amigo. It's beginning to fly out the door now a few have tried it and been happy with it... Great pics and thanks for sharing your opinions.

Cheers.

well its now been 3 days since i did my car, and i can honestly say its normally looking like it needs to be rewaxed, but it still looks 'wet' and much blacker than it usually does which can only be a good thing :)