ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMP QUESTION

a black one
Looking to buy an amp so i can amp up my front door speakers and my 6 x 9's and tweeters. Got a few questions, firstly, what amps should i be looking at Mono? 4 Channel? The speakers and 6 x 9's are all jbl, the 6 x 9's are 180 rms i think, so obviously i want to try and get the best gains I can, if someone could suggest what type of amp, how much im going to be looking at spending as well as which amp, i would be greatful, I was looking at this originally....

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/8038.html

You'll need a 4 Channel Amp, if your wanting to wire all that up.
Oh and for the front, get Component speakers, so the doors and tweeters hook up to a crossover, which is then wired to the amp.

Edit: The amp you've linked is a cracking amp.

a black one
thanks, will defo buy this one, i went to cardaudiocentre and they said including the amp its 300quid which means installation is 180 because the amp there was 120!, anyone know cheap places to wire up amps?

Edit: I have components, jbl's