ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amp & sub

campus sport 1.2 16v
im looking to buy a sub and an amp. Ive been looking around but dont really know whats good or bad. I was thinking of getting a sub where the amp is built in as there are less complications. Are these as good as having both a sub and amp seperate. Id like it to be quite basey but not too much just nice and punchy. Should i be looking for around a 1000w?? i really dont know much about music systems. Also what manufacturers are good are vibe, sony, alpine, pioneer, jbl, jvc??

Either use the search facility (near the top of the page) or just look through the threads in this section.

search for 'vibe cbr12 evo active'. it's a sub with built in amp, decent RMS and it sounds bloody good! only about £200 too (yes i do have one) any questions just ask :)