ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp wiring question

Hi,

I have just bought a JBL 75.4 amp and I have been looking at wiring kits for it.

I have bought one of these off of eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....from=R8&satitle=220087908050&category0=&fvi=1

Will this be okay with the amp? I know that the kit is okay upto 720w which means it should be fine but it says that it has a 60Amp fuse and I was wondering if I would need to change this or if it is okay?

Also what gauge cable would be best to run from the amp to a set of infinity comps and a JBL GT-4 12" sub?

Cheers,

Matt

Clio DCi 65
alright mate,

If your using JBL i wouldnt bother with that cheap wiring..

Try and get decent wiring as thats wat is powering your system!

That kit should be fine but i dont think it will run ur system at its best.

Find a decent kit and speaker wire to run the comps or they wont be at their best either!

Hope that any good to you...someone correct me if im wrong at all...slightly drunk!!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
personally i think the jbl power leads, remote wire and ground leads are fine.

But if i were you id upgrade your rca cable tbh as them cheap ones really arent upto much. Its prob not what you want to hear but id be looking to spend around £30 on an rca cable

Thanks, didn't know about that code. I will order the vibe cable you suggested, hopefully be able to get the install done on wednesday :)