ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my throttle bodied clio on ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd 172
yea it shifts pretty well.

yea i believe it was theres.

no no problems, except it will probably have a flat battery as i havent been using it for a long while due to money!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd 172
i had the speedo pod off and disconnected everything put them back together one by one and the fuel and temperature seem to be working ok.i cant take it out as im not insured on it but i let it sit and get up to temperature and the guage slowly raised to half way and then just sat there.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yip! Nearly flamed my bumper off when i had a blast! Nout in it from 30 to 140! Yeha!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd 172
yes ihavent had it that long but i got signed off work for health issues so was on SSP and then to top that i got made redundant and am still struggling to find some work and i cant afford two cars.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yes ihavent had it that long but i got signed off work for health issues so was on SSP and then to top that i got made redundant and am still struggling to find some work and i cant afford two cars.

sorry to hear that pal

i'd be interested in buying the ITB kit from you if thats an option, providing it'll work on a ph2....

good luck with the sale otherwise

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
sorry to hear that pal

i'd be interested in buying the ITB kit from you if thats an option, providing it'll work on a ph2....

good luck with the sale otherwise

bit of a long shot and a lot of trouble to swap it over......

needs the omex to run, plus the omex on that car is spliced into the old loom. returning that car back to standard isnt really an option even on a single throttle body as it would need a remap.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd 172
if it doesnt happen to sell my options would be to strip the parts that can be removed, exhaust system, brakes, wheels, suspension, seats, phase 2 parts, and then selling the shell with complete engine still in as said its not really an option to strip the engine or id lose it totally.

Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I've got a bid ready to go in on the bay! been some steals on there recently.

Credit Crunch FTL

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd 172
last few hours.
the top bidder atm is at his limit as he told me what his max bid was going to be in a phone convo, so anyones bid it could well be theres! otherwise its goin for 3600