ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amusing Picture

is dirty.
Not sure if this picture of the clio has been posted before but the picture just doesnt go. The man sitting in it just doesnt look right..

Attachments

• 119599-1.jpg
    119599-1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 141
  Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Not sure if this picture of the clio has been posted before but the picture just doesnt go. The man sitting in it just doesnt look right..

Does he look to you, like an arrogant bigot that thinks only delinquent spotty faced tw*ts should own fast cars then ? :lolup:

Engles Mummy

Does he look to you, like an arrogant bigot that thinks only delinquent spotty faced tw*ts should own fast cars then ? :lolup:

Host - "It's time to play SPOT..THE..c**t"

Contestant No.1 - "Ummm Ricky?"

Host - "Oh I'm sorry, thats the wrong answer..."

Subway - "Brian, BrianR is my final answer"

Host - "DING DING DING, thats correct!"

DUB mk2 golf gti!
repost!!!! there was a big thread that couple of us started!:evil: u big theif! give me back are thread!:nono:

Clio 172 sport

OOPS LOOKS LIKE YOU TOUCHED A NERVE BRIAN :eek:

is dirty.

LOLOL..I happened to find it quite amusing :)