ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An evening blast in the Peaks...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Do the splitter white?

I only though of that now. I think it might work really well!

BMW M5 & E36
Chris, do you have any chew about the size of the front plate? Not for me, trying to persuade a friend that a 3/4 would tidy up the front of his Elise.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks lovely as always

I do think you should put the racing stripes back on it though now you have white wheels ;)

never!! ;)

i think a carbon fibre splitter would finish the car off perfectly!

i already have one mate. but i'm saving it for FCS

Pretty basterd

Ta. x

Good to see you got the screw sorted out.

Nice pics as always:)

cheers fella. new tyre job too...right through the sidewall. :(:mad:

to much white would be overkill imo

looks top notch mate, its kind of making me like the mark 2 phase 2's a little

you know you want to!

i have a spare set of foglight surrounds that are going white though

Don't do it. Looks sweet as it is and FFS Clean that bloody dust of that sensor!!!!

lol! i promise.

Chris, do you have any chew about the size of the front plate? Not for me, trying to persuade a friend that a 3/4 would tidy up the front of his Elise.

no hassle so far. but at the end of the day, it IS illegal...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very nice, probably my favourite 182 on here now. Blue and white combo works very well, but I wouldn't overdo it...

A true FisherPrice-mobile. :)

DSC_0019-2.jpg

1 of my favorite cars on cs :D

Clio 182
looks ace :)

I need to stop doing the same kind of random blasts out - whenever I'm back in manchester its ashley, mobberley, knutsford, peover, and back again £15 worse off in not very long :p fun though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks ace :)

I need to stop doing the same kind of random blasts out - whenever I'm back in manchester its ashley, mobberley, knutsford, peover, and back again £15 worse off in not very long :p fun though

lol...i know what you mean mate.

i work all over the north west, so it's so tempting to take the long way home ;)

Turbos.
I guess it says something that this must be the millionth photo of your car yet i'm not bored of seeing it...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Indeed...the Ali started the no sidelight craze...he advised me of this so for a few months i've had none either lol..

You knowsit. Pinky's led the way!

Looks amazing...even tho it's a piss poor colour! ;)