ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

and you think you have it hard when cleaning!

VX220
well the sun was out and my folks are on holiday so i thought i would give my dad a treat for when he comes home. I cleaned his bike! This is his daily commuter all year round, just shows with a bit of spit and polish and plenty of elbow grease it can be done! Took about five hours from start to finish washing, preping, polishing, waxing etc etc...then polishing the chrome!
There is obviously room for improvement but for a daily hack i didnt think it came out to badly, got me away from my dissertation for another morning if nothing else!!
opinions welcome!
DSC01601.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01599-1.jpg

VX220
nice job matey !!! are you after a favour off the old fella when they get back or something ?? lol

Yeah he just bought me my K-tec stealth so i feel like i owed him one anyway!
Maybe ill wash the shogun and see i can get some coil covers!

VX220
lol, i have to admit you did get me on google just checking other cars to make sure!!! Next ill find out i only have a 1.2 under the bonnet!

VX220
ha yeah it certainly gets some looks! It has Samson straight through pipes and is stage 2 tuned. The 'Purple Throbber' as its know!