ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Help (Specifically S3)

Inferno 182 CUP
I once had an S3 and it was my first ever android.

Got rid after a week and went back to iPhone. That said I did love the S3.

Tempted to go back to a 4G version but have a few questions ..

How can I have one unlocked? I'm on Vodafone ATM but the 4G ones are on orange. How do I get it unlocked?

Does the S3 have 4.2? Officially .. I don't want to root or whatever. No exceptions.

If it does, does that mean it has the new sphere camera features?

Can S voice be turned off and google now set to the default 'Siri' like assistant?

Can stock apps be disabled and hidden so I can download my own and set them as defaults

Thanks v much guys!

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
No 4.2 yet. You can get the sphere cam, if you root. You can hide stock apps, if you root.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Currently Running Wanam lite, very smooth used as a daily. Awaiting CM10. What Os is Sphere cam on?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I'd say buy a Nexus 4, but the back order wait and general balls up of the ordering system is crap. Shame as it's an amazing phone for peanuts

2014 Focus Titanium
I'm running official 4.1.2 on my S3, has some new features over 4.1.1 such as new gallery, new camera features (low light etc), multi-window etc.

I don't know why you have just bought an iP5 if you wanted an S3. And furthermore, you say you HAD an S3 and got rid of it after a week and went back to the iPhone, yet you loved the S3? Do you have a split personality?!