ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Tablets

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
That Samsung is a pretty good deal really, strong processor and a decent amount of Ram.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Buy a Nexus 9 used or old new or a pixel C, rather expensive but the best... or a nice samsung tablet with all the shite cleaned out it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Thread bump.

Looking for a cheap tablet primarily for watching Netflix and a bit of casual browsing on the web.

Thinking Kindle Fire HD unless anyone knows of better for £150 or less?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got the Samsung Tab a and think it's very good for the price. Just a tad more than £150 though.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Thread bump.

Looking for a cheap tablet primarily for watching Netflix and a bit of casual browsing on the web.

Thinking Kindle Fire HD unless anyone knows of better for £150 or less?

I’d personally avoid the Kindle Fire stuff. We got our daughter one for watching Netflix or the occasional game. I’m constantly having to restart it. It’s laggy as well. In fact, she doesn’t even use it anymore and it’s only 8 months old. When we eventually get her a new one it’ll be an iPad. I’ve never had any bother with my stepsons. Plus, we’re all Apple so everything integrates nicely but that’s probably not relevant to you.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got the fire7 last year, just for watching films at work when they were reduced to £59.
Works fine, battery lasts a while (hardly gets used though) and takes micro sd cards.

I managed to install google play store on to it so I have access to play movies and YouTube. Took about 20 minutes to do while tethered to mobile data out at sea. Would have probably taken 5 minutes over WiFi.