ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel Eyes

Clio Williams
Fristly fow good is the light from a set of angel eyes, as good as standard or better. And secondly what do you think of them on mk1 clios???:S

MK2 P1 1.4S
The Angel Eyes themselves won't add any light, as they are simply rings of plastic with LEDs in them. The light will only be as good as the bulbs and reflectors allow. To be honest, I have never been a fan of Angel eyes in any other cars than BMWs. They just don't look right IMO.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
i disagree with taiko, i think they look really good on mk1s! dont like them on mk2's though. depends on colour?

search for 'angel eyes' using the search tool above, my yay or nay thread got a few replys!

P.s youll get hung if you say there for the willy ;)

williams 2 turbo
a friend had them on his, you couldnt see anything on a country road at night, looked different but thats it, go for morrettes, just happenn to have some on ebay now, go on you kow you wanna. but on a serious note don't go for the angels. if you do, don't buy the ktec ones as they are not uk ones they are for europe, and they wont change them. (this is from my own experiences)

Renaul Clio 1.8 16v
I have angel eyes on my mk1 - they they look sh*t hot imo :cool: ..........but visability is very poor on non lit roads :(

Clio Williams
I was just wondering what they are like. No money to buy any at the moment anyway. Imo they look real clean but I'm after improved visability if anything because my partner is a little nervous on unlit roads. At the moment I have gold xenon bulbs for halfords (meant to be 50% brighter) although I'm not overly impressed, if they are 50% brighter than standard then I can't see any point in having standard light as they must be really shite.:dead: