ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

angel eyes

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
i need to remove the front bumper to fit my angel eyes onto to my 54 reg clio any advice woulde be greatfull

wrong section mate, but since im nice :)

first off un pop the "pop screws" on the front grill. use a screw driver in the groove and push them from underneath, and the centre section will pop up and release them

then go under the front wheel arch and pull the lining away a little, to reveal a bolt. undo this using a rachet and extension. same on the other side.

then go underneath the car (be careful, ensure it is safe!!!) and you will see two bolts at either end of a plastic "dirt shield".

once you have done this carefully pull the sides of the bumper, where it connects to the arch, outwards and it will come away.

have a sheet and some padding ready so you dont scratch the paintwork. if you have a mate handy get him to do the same on the other side, makes life easier, trust me!!

then undo the three bolts holding on the lights, top and two lower sides. then plug and play and post pictures!!

jamie

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
cheers mate great advice would this also be a good time to fit some k tec grilles

NP mate :)

yeah but dont, i dont tend to like cheese graters mate sos

get your self an RS grill :)

jamie

DSC02986.gif

DSC02938.gif