ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel Eyes

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Cheers Craig - Where they availible from and how much?

BTW - you seen the black valver with tints on cardomain.com with the same wheels as yours?

Quote: Originally posted by cliosportcraig on 23 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 23 April 2004

My wheels are bigger than his :D !!
lol you wish craig
They are, his look like 16s as apposed to my 17s :devilish:
His are 19s.. they are massive when you see them.

My wheels are bigger than his :D !!
lol you wish craig
They are, his look like 16s as apposed to my 17s :devilish:
Nah mate, I know of the car, its a car that used to have the numberplate B16 UNS or Biguns, hes rollin on 19s matey.

LoL craig mate, Im sure they are 19s, no word of a lie
LMFAO im not on about the red one !! im on about the black one posted above !! i know the red one has 19s !!

Quick question - the rubber that goes around the front window seal on mine is all bubbles on both sides of the car - any ideas of why this may be? Can i get new ones for a good price?

williams 2 turbo

in the top pic they is a blue valver with azev wheels in the back ground, does anyone know if it lives near stansted. only wondering cos i slayed one just like it a couple of nights ago. he had to pick on a turbo to play with didnt he! hehe.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

In the pic on Cols car above he has 16s on, I should know cos theyre on mine now. I think hes got 18" technomag. Detroits on now (+ MAXI)

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

how awkward to fit are they as i have a set here that i havent attempted to fit yet (lack of time and cash for spraying)

they just dont seem to sit right up against the bonnet. i used the little rubber strip of each original light and stuck it to the end of the wing that lined that up nicely but i can never get it to be dead straight with the bonnet . it may just be me

im thinking about getting some of those lights, do you have a pic of them in daylight so i can see what you mean about them not fitting properly?

Eurgh. People are really that shallow enough to get them just for the look at me factor? 17 year olds need only apply.. :sick:

-Rob

i was considering getting them because i thought they looked good on the clio, isnt that what the exterior of a car is supposed to do...look good to the owner?