ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel Headlights fitment to 51 reg mk2 clio!! HELP!!!!

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Hi everyone

I've never posted on here before but thought someone could help me, ive recently bought some angel headlights for my clio and theres extra wiring on the back of the headlight (white and black wires two sets) along with the standard wiring connecter (which i'm alright with).

I have not got a clue what these wires are for and desperately need help :dapprove: please please please if someone has wired these up before can you help me out????

Cheers :clown:

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Take it no one knows how to do this then??

There is actually 3 sets of black & white wires i've found.. even more confusing!!!! please someone help i'm losing my will to live here!! :(

R0b

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
yeah everyone else doesnt have a bloody clue either!! i'm now wondering if the black and white wires just attach to each other to wire the halos together and the adapter just clips into the car adaptor and thats it???

Cummon someone must F**kin know!!!?!

not many people do this so they dont know,generally with angel eyes,they are for the halos,wire them to the side light wiring and theyll come on then

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Lol that'll explain why no ones replied then!! :approve: got ma mate coming round tomorrow to have a gander we'll see hopefully they'll work :S

Cheers for your help anyways :)

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Got these fitted finally.. looking really nice!! i'll try and post some photos but might wait till the rest of my car is done :)

Next up is the 16" buddy club p1s and lowered 35mm :)

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Got these fitted finally.. looking really nice!! i'll try and post some photos but might wait till the rest of my car is done :)

Next up is the 16" buddy club p1s and lowered 35mm :)

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
cheers! lol need to touch up the front bumper before i do that!! Needs a bit of tlc.. p1's are defiantly gettin bought on pay day! lol!