ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel lights?

Car  182 trophy
Hi guys, I'm looking for a new set of lights and can anyone tell me a good place to get a set of mrk 2 black angel eye headlights, I've looked on K-Tec and there over £200 is there anywhere cheaper? also what is the difference between halogen and Xenon lights?
Thanks.
​
 
You can buy mine, but the angel eye ring loom has been cut so they don't turn on because I thought they looked cheap and tacky so you would only have dipped beam and high beam, no side lights
 
Back
Top