ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anger Management (Black Mountains)

Clio 172
Hi guys, took a drive up my local road (the Black Mountains, Sout Wales) with my step dad who does photography in his spair time. My aim was to try get in my eyes the ultimate pic of my car so i can get it framed!

I think it was a success!

Came up with this and had it printed 40"x22"

AngerManagementScreenSaver.gif

Monds

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
how did you get headlights and taillights ?

Set the shutter speed to 5 mins drive past then air drop your car back into the centre of the picture :S

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Class photo that i love that road , that was taken before the 25/06/08 was'nt it, because my mates tyre marks are not in the pic;)

25/6/08 mcraeslovechild on here laying down some rubber
P4010911.gif

3/8/08 , you can see the originals from 25/06/08 in the first then his new 60ft tramline in the one after lol
pic200251ge6.jpg

pic200261fv6.jpg

Clio 172
how did you get headlights and taillights ?

Set the shutter speed to 5 mins drive past then air drop your car back into the centre of the picture :S

Lol no the picture was done in 3 pictures, the picture of the clio was 5sec shutter speed and the light trails were at 30second shutter speeds, didnt give me much time to do the drive ;)

Clio 172
Class photo that i love that road , that was taken before the 25/06/08 was'nt it, because my mates tyre marks are not in the pic;)

25/6/08 mcraeslovechild on here laying down some rubber
P4010911.gif

3/8/08 , you can see the originals from 25/06/08 in the first then his new 60ft tramline in the one after lol
pic200251ge6.jpg

pic200261fv6.jpg

Funny you should say that they were in the origionals!!lol

RSC 172
Hi guys, took a drive up my local road (the Black Mountains, Sout Wales) with my step dad who does photography in his spair time. My aim was to try get in my eyes the ultimate pic of my car so i can get it framed!

I think it was a success!

Came up with this and had it printed 40"x22"

AngerManagementScreenSaver.gif

Monds

Would you mind sharing the original full uncompressed file, would love to print it and frame it :)

A Flamin' Red one
GREAT picture! The Black Mountains is where A certain Mr Clarkson took that Mercedes AMG Black is it not?

Clio 172 (Black)
Awesome Photo mate, think i would have gone bigger on the print...

like 2m x 4m and just show off. lol

nice