ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglesey Track Vids

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

The rest are gonna be up tonight/tommorow fella....about 70 mins of in-car so it takes some uploading!

Second vid dont work. And can we MSN the full vid over like before?
Message me wen u have time to.

Cheers.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Some of us were going that quick we turned it into a rally day...;)

download limit exceeded it seems

f**k this, too much bloody hassle... lol

lol....downloaded once!

the first vid one clio looked like he was giving some stick.........the rest....very disappointed......:(

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Ah well at least I tried :oops: Anyone with a couple of million mg free webspace fell free to jump in....lol

Polo GTi

Watching that from the pits, looked liek you were gonna stuff that backwards inot the tyres on the inside, werent that far from then when you stopped

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 30 July 2005
did you guys drive fast on the day then?;)cant download from there, nothing happens.

Only the Westfield XTR jobby was quicker and that was in the wet when I was still on slicks. Bloody Caterhams were a pain when trying to pass them.

I cant beleive that nobody got any pics of the Clio sideways though. :cry:

they never do!!!

Wasnt referring to you, i cant see you in the vid.....we both know you can drive.

Clio williams, best handling hatch around and you didnt make any use of it guys.....boo!!!!!!

hook line and sinker!!

Caught one mark!

just messing with you lads.......poke poke.....go faster nxt time.

But you can bet you ass ill be there if i get my valver back!