ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angry Birds... How?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Stuck on this level, whats the secret?

4538461850_10a3e8d8bd.jpg

Clio 172mk2
i aimed for roof bottom of the 45degree first grey one then aim others high up so they come straight down towards middle

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Epic game.

Aim for the bottom wall. How does one get the full version?

Buy it from the App store maybe? lol,

that was a level that made me mad, but i eventually did it, just keep hitting the first bird at the bottom left wall, and hope it comes down.

Audi S3 225
I managed it with 1 bird just aim it high so it comes down bang in the middle of roof. If your lucky it will topple and set the TNT off destroying everything.

Buy it from the App store maybe? lol,

that was a level that made me mad, but i eventually did it, just keep hitting the first bird at the bottom left wall, and hope it comes down.

Not there. Atleast it isnt on my N900..

Nippy white cup
Epic game...finally managed to get 3 stars on all levels and all the golden eggs/stars the other night. It's so annoying when you manage to kill all the pigs with a minimal amount of birds only to find that you haven't destroyed enough blocks to get the score up

Chris