ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angry dashcam man

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
If people behind the wheel get this heated over other people's driving, they're in for a very unhappy life..

Slow down, chill out and wear rose tinted glasses.. No one else on the road interests me and that guys little more than a fart in an enclosed space.. He wants to be important, but he's just a guy with a tiny willy.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Guy's clearly a cum sponge.

Criticised someone for overtaking a bike on a corner, then passes the same bike himself whilst approaching a hillcrest. Chopper.

Hopefully someone will smash him in the face with his c**t dash cam. Prick.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Many c***s on the road, the one behind the wheel of that car with the dash cam is one of those many c***s.

I'm referring to the op btw.

Black Gold 182FF
I laughed hard at the wheelieing scooter. Wasn't expecting that lol!
If you lived here you would; that's about 90 seconds from my house, there's far too many bellends riding them round at silly speeds barely in control...

PH2 RS172
that blue ford focus is pulling out of tesco metro car park in my town. its a bloody nightmare to pull out of because its so close to the roundabout so you see that quite regular