ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Annoying Warning Alarm

2002 Clio 172
When I go over 80mph, which isn't very often ;) I get an annoying bleepy buzzer alarm thing that sounds. Does anybody know how to turn this off? It's so annoying!

2002 Clio 172
Booooo, was hoping it might be one of those optional things that you can turn off. God, you pay a garage £600 to fix your car and you expect it to be right!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I've got it too. All cars here in the UAE are fitted with the alarm. If its found to be tampered with your car gets impounded for 6 months too,lol. I just crank up the sound system and be done with it. Must be hell for guys in M5's etc.
John

firstly i have no idea what you mean by UCH

However, why not just locate where the noise comes from, then get a screwdriver, and whilst trying to remove the speaker, accidently stab the screwdriver through it, lol.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the UCH is the computer that controls the electrics, ie, washer jets, lights, etc, etc.

Its the UCH. Someone has programmed it to set that noise off at speed any dealership can turn it of just needd to plug there computer into it.