ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another anyone know this car thread... Ph1 172 X283BDB

Exige, M140i
For sale near me but has no history. Sunroof model, bit of rust on the roof.

Anyone know of it?

Attachments

• BFAE82D4-7059-4FE4-B47B-6756174AFB66.jpeg
    BFAE82D4-7059-4FE4-B47B-6756174AFB66.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 134

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
From that 2nd picture I think it was for sale in Scotland a few months back, cheap and i think low'ish mileage. I will see if I can find the advert.

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
It was on Gumtree... £1500-I wanted it but couldn't get to Scotland and back, no time :(

Back in August it was on 82k, 9 months MOT, previous owner ex Renault tech who rebuilt the engine.
Refurb F1s with new res, new front / rear suspension, powerful chav exhaust and new discs / pads./

He search for ages to find one and got lucky, previous owner used it for car shows and spent small fortune on it.

Seller was called Christopher.

Exige, M140i
It was on Gumtree... £1500-I wanted it but couldn't get to Scotland and back, no time :(

Back in August it was on 82k, 9 months MOT, previous owner ex Renault tech who rebuilt the engine.
Refurb F1s with new res, new front / rear suspension, powerful chav exhaust and new discs / pads./

He search for ages to find one and got lucky, previous owner used it for car shows and spent small fortune on it.

Seller was called Christopher.

Did the aftermarket sunroof not bother you?

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Not at £1500 it didn't no. Its still showing on my gumtree, 2 secs I will try and post it.