ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another boring Std Cup!

A slow one :-(
I spent a while washing the Cup so decided to go and shoot some snaps of it.

I hope you like!

DSCF0337%20%28Small%29_JPG.jpg

DSCF0325%20%28Small%29_JPG.jpg

DSCF0336%20%28Small%29_JPG.jpg

Davehughes said:
lovley pics, u washed it and then drove it down that muddy road lol,
and defo not boring lol

Lol yeah its like 2 secs from my house so drove well slow and avoided the puddles took a load of photos then went for a drive. I hate living in the sticks but the roads are class!

It will be filthy as hell tomorrow after the 50 mile drive to work and back!

RussZS said:
Superb car mate, and certainly not boring!

I'd love to own it!

Cheers, I've had it for 4 months now and sometimes i forget how lucky I am to have it! Really chuffed to bits with it. cant wait for April/May time once the weather has picked up so I can go for a propper good hard drive!

go to my website... www.crash-ed.co.uk

then goto the gallery, click on the cup

There's loads there. Sorry the site is a bit basic and i'm still developing my photoing skills hehe! The ones taken at night were taken on a Nikon SLR by one of my mates!

Megane R26
I'm stuck with my car until September, when I will have 1 years NCB and should be able to insure a 172/182 and let the happy times begin :)

Just remember how lucky you are mate, and from my experience, in such a short time, car modifying is 'dead' money anyway, so standard is the wise mans choice (Coilovers excepted... maybe)

Yeah... I spent a fortune on my old 1.4 and got bugger all back from that! It looked good though hehe! I guess I had todo it and get it out my system.

Not sure what I want next though.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Eddieb said:
I spent a while washing the Cup so decided to go and shoot some snaps of it.

I hope you like!

DSCF0337%20%28Small%29_JPG.jpg

DSCF0325%20%28Small%29_JPG.jpg

DSCF0336%20%28Small%29_JPG.jpg
r u mad!!!! that is a work of art matey.v good pics:D

Aye its flithy now! I'd much rather drop it on some coilovers, with some of these badboys but I've got my sensible plan for the future head on at the moment! :dapprove:

Attachments

• z_2118.jpg
    z_2118.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 22
Josh27 said:
Car looks gorgeous, I love that colour so much :)

Yeah it really comes out if you spend a bit of time polishing it! This is the 1st car i've ever really spent alot of time keeping clean and polished up! My last Clio was lucky if it was washed once a month let alone polished! This gets cleaned and polished every sunday depending on weather!

I just need to get the wheels refurbed cos they are in need of some serious attention after the abuse of the previous owner. Thinking of going for a darker grey colour than Std!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I really like the cups.When i had my 172 i wanted it in that colour,but they didnt do it

ian