ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Clean car day, like the zorst?

Clio MK2 172
Very good, no probs so far. There just fitted on the rear at the moment, waiting for the Avons to wear out on the front, then I will test em proper! ;)

ST
Ah....I have them on my 172 rims, they are excellent in the dry though in the wet under steer is an understatement in the wet with the T1-R's.....but I’ve changed back to 15" OZ f1 cups for winter wearing Goodyear F1 eagles best tyre I’ve ever experienced in all conditions!

Clio MK2 172
How did you find the wear on the T1-R's? I do find that the Avons give a bit of under steer in the wet. So you highly recommend the F1 eagles....;)

ST
Yeah the F1's are really good mate, wear of the T1-R's are ok i had michy pilot sports before that, to be fair the toyo's are better, michellins are more hype than anything else. I put the T1-R's on back in may this year, had them on til october (only on a 1.2 16v) but i'd get another summer out them on my 1.2 but those wheels won't be going back onto my 1.2 they'll be going on the 172 i'm buying after the new year new year.....

(Reason the alloys aren't going back on my 1.2.....i had them powder coated anthracite and thinks they'll look ace on a black 172)

Last edited:
  ST
Baz 172 said:
I like them, havent seen them that colour before..!

Yeah probs coz mine are the only set mate.....others have tried to spray theirs similar colours but my are the original.....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stunin mate!!! Very neat...Imo colour code the engine cover... I wish i'd bought black now... :(

Clio MK2 172
great feedback, any suggestions for next mod? I'm after a front spliter if anyone could point me into the right direction?

Abarth 500
Baz 172 said:
great feedback, any suggestions for next mod? I'm after a front spliter if anyone could point me into the right direction?

ebay bud.................got mine for 60 buck............got a feking big scratch onh it now coz my car is going lower and lower!!! :mad: but ya gotta love it :cool:

Clio MK2 172
Welsh172, you've got to move into a new crib man....without ramps!! ;) I'll keep an eye out on ebay, if you see anything around let me know...