ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another cruise control thread

Clio 182 FF
Yeah sorry but now Ive got my car back need to try and sort this out.

Firstly how do I take the airbag cover off the steering wheel so I can check out the buttons and connections?....Dont want to break anything

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
little clips behind the steeringwheel, turn it to the side and look through the windscreen you will see them 2 or 3 from memory and full airbag comes off as one, worth disconnecting battery first and leaving it for 10 minutes before doing it.

Two clips behind the steering wheel, at 3 and 9 o clock. As said turn the wheel 90 degrees and you'll be able to see them.
Use a screw driver to pop the U shape hook off. One on each side then you can remove airbag, remove two connectors at top and bottom.

Are numerous guides in guide section but you have to be a full member.

Clio 182 FF
Thannks for that, but couldnt find anything faulty, buttons and contacts looked fine, all connected, cant think what it is now thats faulty with it