ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another duck event - Rolling Road day at TDF

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Stu, I'll be running late, mines getting mapped sat morning then I'll be over. Should be there about half 11 ish. What times it running to?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Cool cool, I'm hoping to do 290+ once mapped, we shall see!!

Should get there about 12ish hopefully

FINAL LIST

Running on rolling road
1) Dave. - RR day and pub
2) Meek_Racing
3) Curley - RR day only
4) Popie - RR day only
5) Little Richie - RR day only
6) Chris_786 - RR day only
7) VXR killer
8) james23
9) atouba
10) Boomerbang2006(lee) - RR day only
11) Withoutabix
12) Joshua.J
13) therealmatt
14) richandgem
15) Mitch1503
16) Crazycup_racer - But running my astra VXR, clios back to standard now
17) FunkyMunky
18) Addz + piss up
19) Rob91 - RR only
20) tom@JMS - no engine?

Attending but not running car
1) theduck - RR day and pub
2) dave88 - RR day and pub
4) Silent_Scone RR day and pub

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If you dont mind "duck",i`ll be meeting up with you at corley services on saturday morning,i`ll try and get there about 7.30am,if this is still the west mids meeting point?

Has been s change of plan On that, as inni will already be in Huntingdon as I'm going down tonight... Can a mod update original post and remove the convoy but. Cheers.

200 Gordini
Don't think I'll be able to make this now, I'm snowed under with work. I'll try to pop along but someone can take my rolling road place.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Good day and turn out after all, nice to meet some new faces and the TDF boys too!

Thanks to all who made it, and those who let us know they couldn't make it. Unfortunately though there was a large number of people who just didn't turn up so next think will have to take deposits next time. Dont want to have to bug it's not fair on tdf to expect 20cars and only run 11, and it's not fair on you guys to allow more than 20 on the list in the hope some won't show.

Anyway, was a good day and good beer after! Details for next one will be up on next couple weeks hopefully.

Nice one for organising it, was a good day.
Good to meet the TDF boys and was really nice of em to supply bacon sarnies!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ditto on thanks stu,my first dyno and its just going to get better and better from now,cant wait for the vid....:cool: