ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another "is this pc any good?" thread

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
  • Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Dual Core Processor
  • 2048MB Corsair DDR II 667 Memory
  • 1000GB SATA II Seagate Data Storage
  • NEC 7170 Multi Format DVD/CD ReWriter
  • ATI Radeon HD 2600 512MB PCI Express Graphics Card
  • 7.1 HD Surround Sound
  • Intel Core 2 Duo Deluxe Motherboard
  • Sony Floppy Disk Drive
  • DVD/CD ROM Drive
  • 19” TFT 8MS Flat Panel Screen
  • Logitech Multimedia Keyboard
  • Logitech Optical Mouse
  • Creative Inspire 6100 5.1 Speaker System
  • 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
  • 12 x USB2 Ports
  • Firewire
£750. will add a 500w psu for £30 and change to a 19" widescreen monitor FOC. Possibly a tv yuner for as well.

Whats the graphics card like? I want to do a bit of gaming but will upgrade to a decent card like the 8800 when the price comes down, but what is the spec like?

This is from www.cube247.co.uk btw

none :(
not bad, but never heard of the site! just google: 'ATI Radeon HD 2600 512MB PCI Express' and look for some reviews. but as it is pci express you should be able to fit most cards in there :) just check the handbook of the motherboard

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
They are a company in Leeds, have been around a few years but are still quite small. Advertise in PC Pro and Computer Shoper now and have some fairly decent reviews and low prices. They use decent components as well which makes me choose them over Dell.

I think the mobo can handle the 8800 as it is one of the upgrade options available

Fiat Panda 100hp
They are a company in Leeds, have been around a few years but are still quite small. Advertise in PC Pro and Computer Shoper now and have some fairly decent reviews and low prices. They use decent components as well which makes me choose them over Dell.

I think the mobo can handle the 8800 as it is one of the upgrade options available

Yer started on ebay I think. Look pretty good.