ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1300 gaming PC budget, thoughts?

F82 M4
All sorted. Picked all the bits up on Saturday and put it all together yesterday, sweet as a nut. We ended up swapping the SSD to an Intel 330 series and the CPU cooler to a larger one due to them not having the 212 in stock. We had a few slight issues but soon got around them and all up and running. The only issue we have now is that it's not detecting the 2nd HDD. I know I have to format and enable it in the system management tools but even BIOS isn't picking it up. Dud drive you reckon or am I missing something? I'll get some pics up soon of all the build. :cool:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Either a power issue, dud drive or AHCI not set. Something along those lines anyway. Could also be in the wrong SATA slot? Might be that you've put it into a slot that's not enabled.

Evo 5 RS
I've had a dud force 3 before so wouldn't be surprising really

Edit: just noticed you changed ssd. It's not detected at bios level it's probably DOA