ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another mk3 chip chop (messy)

original
clio_o.jpg

phase 1
myone8xu.jpg

phase 2 complete
csfinal6on.jpg

phase 3 b**ch added :)
myone26nc.jpg

thanx guys. i actually didnt want to add that woman on, i wanted a fat bird, to give the car an effect that the front was low due to the fat chic leaning on the front, but i didnt wanna scoop the net for one, just in case my parents walked in. haha.. lol

muz

big fat japanese bus
quick Ps qusetion

When lowering do you

1 make a new layer, copy all then build the ground up to the new height

or

2 messa bout with drawing a marquee around the car and enlarge it using free transform?

muzz said:
quick Ps qusetion

When lowering do you

1 make a new layer, copy all then build the ground up to the new height

or

2 messa bout with drawing a marquee around the car and enlarge it using free transform?

Just cut along the bottom of the car, past the side skirts, under the arches etc and off the page either side, then just copy and paste over the top.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
nicely done, i like the phase 2, those mirrors look familiar?
exhaust exiting from sideskirt? carbon bonnet?

^^ well u kno wat, i said to mitch yesterday i was gona so the exhausts from the sideskirts, but he said it wont look right. lol yea carbon bonnet might look good though :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
JPEX-CLIO said:
yup. i know wat u mean now, it has grown on me now

Right well smooth out the side so the colour is evenly spread and I said not to do the side exit exhaust but have a go mate.