ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new guy!

MINI Cooper S
Hey everyone just thought id introduce myself. im andy from Chesterfield, and have recently bought myself a lil clio, ive put up a few pics too. Now this is my first car so i couldnt go for the fastest of cars (only a 1.2 :() but anywhoo i aint done anything myself to it yet, want to lower it, get a full system exhaust...the list goes on! May have some questions for u experts out there at some point! Now these pics were taken when it was on auto trader - the pink furry dice and tax disc holder have gone!!

clio2-1.jpg

clio.jpg

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Picture 162.gif

Welcome, don't feel shy about your choice of mirror ornament, there are people who fit clear Lexus light to there Clio's would you believe :D

If you ask, there are a couple of demon photo-shoppers on here who will lower your car for you, so you can see what it will look like,

Enjoy the fun ;)

D

deadonkey

Welcome to CS.
Not a bad first car. Im also new here and have a 1.2 clio.
Its been a good first car to me, been a good reliable car etc much better than the crap my mates drive about in!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Welcome dude! Nice car, they 17s on there?? And what make/model if you know?

Would look better lowered, jus like in that photoshop!

The Beast MK4
Welcome to the forum mate

Wheels look huge!

Heres my old beast in the same colour too give you some ideas.

100_0877.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
welcome buddy, looks good, exact same car as mine.

Wish i could lower mine it looks soo much better.

imo get some better wheels, they look abit "motor-worldy" lol. plus 17"s on a 1.2 wont help the speed haha.

heres a PS of mine lowered.

View attachment 17307

and here it is actually.

View attachment 17308

Last edited:
  MINI Cooper S
Thanks for all your kind words and advice! im also looking at putting stock lights from the newer clios (the ones in Johnaldinhos pic), and its my b-day soon so new wheels may be an option!I know this is wrong forum for this question but anyone know which induction kit will fit my car? Sorry i feel like such a newbie!

MINI Cooper S
Yeah i agree it does need lowering. Just lacking in funds!If anyone is selling their standard back lights from a newer clio then let me know ill definitely be interested!Can anyone also recommend a good website to buy stuff for my car from? ive found K Tec, are there any others out there?
Cheers.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
u can get alot of stuff off here mate.

pay the fiver subscription and u can u the selling section and the wanted section.

you will get stuff cheaper off the site.