ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another newbie joined

Clio Campus + Clio R27
Hi dave welcome (im a newbie too lol) my mum n dad have just ordered a pearl black f1 with xenons etc!What colour is yours?

clio R27
Thanks guys. I ve got the black 1 as well wouldnt give me yellow for free and wasnt gonna pay 1200 lol but all in all awesome car just like every other sport!

Clio Campus + Clio R27
haha lovely car m8 i owe u one cos we went in last saturday, when i was ordering my campus, i was looking at the campus when I herd me mam go "WHATS THAT!" when she saw yours and a week later she ordered one lol, so thanks to ur car my mams bought one of the coolest cars ever lol.:)

clio R27
glad I could help lol and yea if its a black 1 its mine, I ve been working away so pick it up next week so I take it that its nice I cant wait to get it. Did he let ya mam sit inside thats why I got 1 when they let me see sum 1 elses.

clio R27
no problem m8 if I didnt get to sit in the other guys I prob wouldnt have got it. It has arrived a few weeks before hey said as well so ya mam prob will have it before xmas :D

Clio Campus + Clio R27
lol it gets better my mum says if i can afoord the insurance i can buy it off in in a couple of years time!keeping it in the family!:D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Dave.

Good choice to go with the decals. You can always take them off if you get bored of them.

clio R27
yea thats what I was thinking If I dont like them me m8 can take them off, not sure what mods I can do yet with out risking my warranty so if any 1 knows of and decent thing to do with out risking would be appreciated.

clio R27
I ve been browsing the forum just waiting for the next meet think I seen 1 for the 25th of nov if there 1 earlier I ll be there

C

Clio_Craig

good choice in cars guys, dad wants an f1 now, and my mum likes the meggane f1 hmmm ;)